Stigg's Feature Inspector allows Stigg admins to gain insights about the usage of their product's feature, optimize your plans' feature limits, and answer questions, such as:
- Is there a feature with an under-utilized usage, that we can lower its limit in order to increase conversion to higher tiers?
- Is there a feature with over-utilized usage, that we can further monetize by introducing add-ons or additional plans?
By leveraging similar functionality, Zoom was able to optimize the limit of their free plan's meeting length and increase conversion.
To inspect a feature, click on the Dashboard > Feature inspector item from the left navigation pane.
Select a feature that's metered by Stigg from the top-left drop-down menu.
The feature inspector is composed of 3 views:
- Distribution of the number of customers according to their usage
- Visibility for the median feature usage over time
- Visibility for the customers with the top usage
This chart provides insights about the distribution of the number of customers according to their usage, as well as whether the limits that you've defined as part of your existing pricing model are optimal or can be improved in order to increase conversion.
Examples for such use-cases include over- and under- utilized features.
An under-utilized feature, that can be leveraged to increase conversion by lowering its limit:
An over-utilized feature, that can further be monetized by introducing add-ons and new plans:
This chart serves as a "heartbeat" to the usage of the feature over time.
For metered features without an automatic reset period (i.e. seats), the report period is for the last 30 days., the chart provides visibility for data from the last 30 days.
For metered features with usage that's automatically reset by Stigg, (i.e. active users / month, API calls / month, etc.), the chart provides visibility for the usage relative to the reset period start.
This chart helps you quickly identify the top customers that have adopted and are using the feature. Clicking on each bar will take you to the relevant customer in Stigg.
On the top-right corner you can select the plan that you'd like to focus your inspection on. When the relevant plan is selected, the usage of its customers and the plan's limit will be highlighted in the plan's color.
For metered features without an automatic reset period (i.e. seats), the report period is for the last 30 days.
For metered features with usage that's automatically reset by Stigg, (i.e. active users / month, API calls / month, etc.) it's possible to view the data from to the last completed reset period or the current incomplete reset period.
- Data can take up to 24 hour to refresh.
- The shown data doesn't include customers that didn't report any usage.
- When customers upgrade from one plan to another, their usage is taken into consideration in all of the plans that they had subscriptions for during the report period.
Updated 1 day ago