Stigg's metering and aggregation capabilities are designed from the ground up for managing high-volume real-time use cases:
- The Stigg API and SDKs allow you to report usage events in batches, with up to 1000 events per batch.
- Usage events can be reported in parallel from multiple distributed reporters without requiring any coordination.
- Built-in idempotency guarantees that duplicate events are only reported once.
- Current usage is accessed from a distributed cache and is automatically replicated across multiple regions.
- Local caching allows you to access reported usage without needing to make a call over the network.
If you're expected to report more than 1000 events per second let us know.
Reported usage events are stored in their original format in a highly available persistent data store with 99.999999999% of durability. This is allows you to rebuild usage data from scratch at any point in time if needed.
Updated 3 months ago